Every day outdoor eye clinic from 8 am.
Eye treatment by specialist Doctors. Charges Rs. 50/-
Registration : (1) Counter at Hospital (2) Through Phone No. 8001032500
We are very much proud to establish and run this Eye Care Centre for the benefit of the people. In this Centre, we treat and operate so many people at a very low cost or free of cost. We also run eleven Vision Centres, organize a huge number of Outreach Camps at different villages, operate patients of seven Govt. PHCs in Nadia District and arrange for treatment and operation in collaboration with many other Organisations. We receive financial assistance from the Govt of India through NDBCS.
This Center opens every day at 8 am.
(Closed on Durga Saptami to Dashami, Dol Jatra, 26th January)
1. Date of Inauguration 23-06-2001 (Inaugurated by Lion A P Singh, the then Hon'ble District Governor of Lions District 322B)
2. Built-up area 12000 sq. ft area in 3 Floors.
3. Location at the heart of Ranaghat Town (80 km away from Kolkata)
4. Patients come from Surrounding Districts of Murshidabad, 24 Pgs (North), Hooghly, Burdwan and Bangladesh.
5. Total serviceable area 8927 sq km (in an around 75 km radius of the Eye Care Centre)
6. Staff Pattern Opthalmologists-7, Optometrists-10,OPD & OT Assistants-5, Sisters 21, Office Staff 8, Sweepers -2
7. Treatment facilities Auto Refractometer, Tonometry, Biometry, Keratometry, NCT, DFA, YAG Laser, ARGON Laser, Micro Surgical Vitrectomy, Auto Perimetry, USG B-Scan, OCT
8. Types of Operations Microsurgery, Phaco Surgery, Cold Phaco Emulsification, DCT, DCR Implant, Pterygium Grafting, Vitrectomy, TRAB, Entropion Correction, Lid Tumor, Chalazion, Cyst, Lid Tarsowaphy Cyclocryo, Cylinder Correction
9. Regular Activities Outdoor, Surgery, Outreach Camps, Vision Centres, SIGHT FOR KIDS Programmes, Literature Publication for Public Awareness, Seminars and Canteen